The VSC covers all mechanical parts of your motorcycle in the event of a mechanical breakdown, unless they are specifically listed under exclusions in your Contract (i.e., maintenance items such as spark plugs, fuses, and bulbs, as well as items such as paint and body parts and/or panels).
- You will receive genuine BMW or BMW-approved parts and service for your motorcycle.
- Service available at all participating BMW Motorrad Retailers or other authorized service providers in Canada and the continental U.S.A.
- 24-hour roadside assistance with enhanced roadside benefits, including battery service, fuel or fluid delivery, and lock-out assistance.
- Flatbed service covered for up to 80 kilometres per incident, to your nearest BMW Motorrad Retailer or authorized service provider due to a mechanical breakdown.
- Winching service provided at no additional cost if your motorcycle requires removal from snow or a ditch.
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your motorcycle to a private party or a private party assumes your lease agreement.
- Cancelable by you during the first 30 days.
- Mechanical breakdowns covered by your motorcycle’s manufacturer’s warranty.
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by accident, collision, vandalism, or weather-related conditions.
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by lack of maintenance or pre-existing conditions.
- For additional exclusions and limitations, please consult your Contract.